A roofing estimate involves many factors and you really need a roofing expert to provide one. If there is a problem with your roof, or you need a whole new roof replacement then a local roofer you trust is the way to go. If they have a substantial presence in your community and have word-of-mouth reviews and referrals, like Astro Roofing, then that’s your choice to provide your roofing estimate! Being a certified roofer is a bonus.
Your free roofing estimate involves visiting your home or business and providing an estimate after looking at and measuring different parts of your roof, including any storm damage. You need to know exactly what needs to be done before proceeding with a roofing contractor…and ensuring it is one you trust.
How do you know you can trust the roofer for an honest and accurate roofing estimate?
- Google Reviews and other Trusted Reviews: Beware of any contractor that won’t provide paperwork proving they are a licensed roofing contractor in the state of Florida. Checking up on a business through trusted reviews, which is essential when considering a roofing estimate, and asking for references is just as important. A preferred contractor with the reputation for quality materials and service will provide you with a new roof that will last you a long time.
- A free written estimate: From commercial roofing to residential, we will provide you with an estimate that will be accurate, fair and honest. You will know exactly what to expect when we show up to work on your roof.
- Licensed, insured, certified: Again, don’t settle for a second rate or shady contractor…they can make the situation worse Astro Roofing is a credentialed roofing contractor with CertainTeed. We are a SELECT ShingleMaster™ with verifiable product knowledge and quality installation of shingle roofing. We also provide you with a warranty upon completion of your new roof.
What we look at in order to give you a fair price on your roof estimate
- How close can we bring materials to your home or commercial business (driveway, etc.)
- Is your roof steep or low-sloping (commercial flat roof)
- Is your building one or two stories (or more if a commercial roof)
- Are there any current leaks or issues you are aware of
- Do you have skylights, chimneys or dormers
- Are there any missing shingles or other roofing components
- Does the entire roof need to be replaced
- How much roofing material is there to remove (if needed)
- How much rebuilding of substructure might be needed
- What is your preference in roofing materials: shingles, metal roofing, modified bitumen
- What kind of budget you are working with
- Asphalt shingles are the most popular and most affordable choice for a homeowner. You will get 25 years on average of life from your new shingled roof.
- Your home or property value will likely increase with a brand new roof. If you are thinking of selling your house, a new roof can be an incredible selling feature if it is feasible for you.
- We can discuss the manufacturer warranty that comes with your new roof so you know what to expect in terms of maintenance, defective material claims and more. This is equally important for commercial roofing.
Schedule a free quote from Astro Roofing today
We can work with your insurance company on your behalf by providing details about your roofing situation and expert assessment. If you need a roofing quote today for new roof, commercial roof or roof repair, contact your local roofers at Astro now.