About Astro Roofing
Astro Roofing, Inc., was started in March of 1986 by John Fuit, Sr. We have worked all over the state of Florida, including the re-building effort in the South after Hurricane Andrew, “storm of the Century in 1993”, Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, and Jean.
Our family owned and operated roofing company is now in our second generation with John Jr. and Eric. We serve Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, South Daytona, New Smyrna Beach, Sanford and Titusville. Also serving Brevard, Seminole and St. John’s Counties. We are a Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor License #CCC037005. We carry all required insurances.
Our families live and work in Port Orange. We are active in the community, starting back when John Jr. and Eric were in the Port Orange recreation leagues. They now have families of their own: the Astro Roofing family tradition continues and we are proud to serve you! John Jr. and Eric grew up in the business and have known the roofing business their whole lives.
So, when we say “you always have an owner supervise your job”, we truly MEAN IT!
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ASTRO ROOFING:
- 40+ years experience in all roofing types: shingles, metal roofing, flat roofing, and roof repairs both residential and commercial
- Family-owned and operated roofing contractor in Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Palm Coast and surrounding areas since 1986
- Life long residents of Volusia County and active members of the community
- We keep current on all new roofing codes and regulations
- We only require a small deposit on residential roofing
- Safety and your satisfaction is our priority: an owner is always supervising the job!
Contact us today. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to bid on your new roof. And for all the hundreds of customers we have serviced throughout the years, thank you for your support!